A hydration pack is a type of hydration system built as a backpack containing a reservoir or â€œbladderâ€ commonly made of rubber or flexible plastic. The reservoir contains a capped mouth for filling with liquid and a hose that allows the wearer to drink hands-free.
More than just a reservoir, the MIL spec antidote reservoir redefines the ultimate delivery system for an Operatorâ€™s water supply and provides maximum adaptability for changing missions or combat environments. Includes our quick link exit Port and ql hydrolock Bite valve adapter: tube clicks off for faster refilling with auto shut-off; new fill Port: industryâ€™s largest opening with air-light 1/4 turn open/close for quick, secure seal that canâ€™t be over-tightened; lighter-weight, lower-profile design.
- High visibility for worker safety
- Antidote??reservoir with standard exit port
- Tear away harness helps prevents accidents
- Air mesh back panel and adjustable webbing harness
- Hook and loop reservoir opening
- Dimensions? ?:33 x 20 x 6 CM
- Hydration Capacity? ? ? :50 oz / 1.5L